10 Amazon Services that will make your Cloud Architecture highly impactful
The last twenty years have seen a drastic change in the industry of Information Technology with cloud computing services in India proving themselves worthy of people’s time and investment. They discard the extra efforts that are wasted on the setting up of data centers and their scaling, upgrading, and maintenance. They have also freed floor space and saved a lot of the electricity bills of the businesses. We should also not overlook the rise of technology startups that were made possible by the cloud services provider in India. Amazon Web Service (AWS) is one of the cloud integration services in India and it is affordable, easy to use and produces optimal cloud infrastructure. It is also a leading name in the industry with 32% of all the cloud computing market shares all around the globe. Big companies like AOL, Netflix, Rovio Entertainment, Coursera, CocaCola, BBC, Yelp, and many more have sought help from AWS services. The list of the best AWS services is given below.
- Amazon EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (or commonly known as EC2) will let the users set up a virtual server and deploy their application in a matter of a few minutes. All that is needed to be done is that the user has to select the type of EC2 servers which are called instances and the number of instances that will be required in addition to the choice of the operating system. Configuration of security, networking, and management of the storage can also be done in a physical server.
- Amazon Elastic BeanStalk: Amazon Elastic BeanStalk help with the deploying of the several high appealing features and functions that are required for the web application management. They make the whole task easy and convenient for users. To avail the service, the user only needs to upload their application and enter the information following which the beanstalk will automatically look after load balancing, provisioning, auto-scaling, and health monitoring.
- AWS Lambda: It is a “serverless” service specifically designed for running backend codes for HTTP requests, shifts in the system, changes in data and other such events. It is server less because the users don’t have to carry out the process of configuring instances like in the case of EC2. Only the code is required to be uploaded.
- Amazon S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service aims at providing service through which a user can store and recover the data on the web. This can be done anytime and anywhere. To get started, the user will have to create a bucket in the region they want to store the data. It is used widely in the case of websites, backup and restoration, mobile applications, archive, IoT devices, enterprise applications, and big data analytics.
- Amazon Cloud Watch: This service carries out monitoring in real-time and manages the AWS resources and applications. It collects, tracks, and stores the metrics that help the user with better optimization of resources and better performance. It also makes it easier for developers, and system operators and managers to do their jobs easily.
- AWS Auto Scaling: AWS Auto Scaling helps monitor the application. It also makes adjustments in the capacity of the computation of resources automatically which enhances the performance. The service is free and enables the monitoring as well as scaling of different resources but in a single interface and that’s without any navigation to the rest of the consoles. You can use AWS Auto Scaling if you wish to scale automation for various AWS services such as Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon ECS tasks, Spot Fleets, etc.
- AWS CloudFront: The delivery of Amazon’s dynamic web content which comprises images, videos, applications, and APIs at high speeds is carried out by AWS CloudFront. It uses its global network of Point of Presence to deliver the content. Moreover, these content centers also store the data from the originating server. Hence, when the user requests the content, the delivery time is minimized while the content obtained from the nearest edge location and delivered.
- Elastic Load Balancing: Elastic Load Balancing is required for catering to millions of requests on the application website one at a time by distributing them systematically across servers and targets.
- AWS Inspector: The security assessment should be the priority of all IT infrastructures and the organization needs to ensure that there isn’t any vulnerability that would lead to the compromising of security of the assessment. AWS Inspector helps with just that. It automates the assessment and evaluation of the security functions and loopholes by employing the best security practices.
- AWS Shield: This protects against DDoS or Distributed Denial of Service attacks. Its detection system is always on and the inline mitigation helps in restricting the latency and downtime caused by DDoS attacks.