MTV Experienced 92% Increase In Mobile Traffic With a Responsive Redesign
Lately MTV took an initiative of redesigning a number of its web properties with responsive design and this action leads to stupendous results.
The responsive design of MTV’s show pages resulted in:
- 92% incresae in mobile visits
- 55% increase in mobile page views per visit
- 297% increase in time spent or visitor engagement per visit
- 246% increase in social referrals
- 11% fall in exit rates
The responsive design of MTV’s news site resulted in:
- 565% rise in social referrals
- 151% increase in site visits
- 137% increase in time spent on site
It has been reported that the rise in social referrals indicates that the responsive redesign has played a crucial role in transforming the editorial products of MTV into a socially driven experience.
Moreover, the remarkable increase in site visit shows that how a responsive design can drive more mobile traffic.
Recently Google is placing a ‘mobile-friendly’ label next to responsive sites in its mobile search results and this is certainly influencing the click-through rate.
So don’t hesitate and invest in making your website responsive.