THE TOP CYBER SECURITY COMPANIES IN INDIA
According to Digital Guardian, cyber security refers to the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access. Information technology security and cyber security are terms that can be used interchangeably.
Data assets of all organizations have become more sensitive and vulnerable to network attacks with the rapid evolution of the internet as we enter the digital era. Businesses, fortunately, have found a way to combat cyber-attacks by securing, protecting, and preventing deliberate data breaches. To avoid vulnerability, as long as cyber security exists, every organization, including the government, financial sector, military, and medical industry, must consult with the top cyber security firms in the country.
Before we jump into the list containing the top cyber security companies in India, let’s first understand the different sectors that require such services.
Cyber security is primarily divided into the following categories –
- Network Security: The process of securing a network against unauthorized access, attacks, and intrusions.
- Application Security: To ensure that apps are secure from attacks, they must be updated and tested on a regular basis.
- Endpoint Security: Remote access is a vital aspect of doing business, but it can also be an entry point for data security vulnerability. The process of securing remote access to a company’s network is known as endpoint protection.
- Data Security: Application data has the makers’ and customer information that needs to be protected. Data Security does just that.
- Identity Management: Essentially, this is a process of defining the access every individual has in an organization and setting cyber boundaries and access permissions.
- Database and Infrastructure Security: Databases and physical equipment are at the heart of every network. It is critical to protect these devices.
- Cloud Security: Cloud storages are becoming the norm every single day. As they become more and more rampant, comes the challenges of securing such large amounts of data on these servers.
- Mobile Security: Cell phones and tablets are the most susceptible to threats since most of our work is done on our phones nowadays.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning: In the event of a breach, natural disaster or other event, data must be protected in order for business to go on. It becomes necessary to have a plan in place in such cases.
End-user education: Employees accessing the network or customers logging on to a company app are examples of users. Educating them on good habits like password changes and two-factor authentication contributes to overall cyber security.
Now, it’s time to reveal the awaited list of top cyber security companies in India.
Without further ado, we present to you India’s top ten cyber security firms.
Most of the Google searches have listed out the following companies as the top cyber security service providers in India –
- Cyberops Infosec LLP
- eSec Forte Technologies
- Hicube Infosec Pvt. Ltd.
- K7 Computing Pvt. Ltd.
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
- Skylark Information Technologies Private Limited
- AVG India
However, there’s a hidden gem lurking in the city of our very own Kolkata. It is called SBR-TECHNOLOGIES. The best in class when it comes to providing cutting-edge cyber security solutions to the most menacing breaches of cyber security.
Their services include –
- Information Security consulting
- Audit of Infrastructure Security
- Compliance Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cloud Security
- Stress Testing
- Application Security & Security Code Review
- Web Application Security
- Email Security
These services entail the tenets of cyber security discussed at the beginning of this answer. Undoubtedly, the best cyber security company in Kolkata, especially for those starting out and cannot afford to spend a fortune.
If you’re looking for transparency, flexibility in deliveries at the back of years of domain expertise, you may opt for SBR-TECHNOLOGIES.
IMPORTANCE OF CYBER SECURITY ACROSS INDUSTRIES
Cyber security is critical because the government, military, corporate, financial, and medical institutions collect, process, and store data on computers and other devices in large quantities. Sensitive information, whether intellectual property, financial data, personal information, or other types of data, may constitute a significant portion of this data, which could be detrimental in terms of unauthorized access or exposure. Companies transmit sensitive data through networks and other devices in the course of doing business, and cyber security defines the discipline that protects the data and the systems used to process or store it.
THE GROWTH OF CYBER SECURITY INDUSTRY AS IT STANDS
Cyber security in India is still in its early stages, with an annual budget of $4.4 billion. Now that India is the third most targeted country by hackers, phishers, and cybercriminals, it is taking steps to support the growth of tech companies. In fact, analysts predict that the cyber security market will reach $35 billion in the next five years.
TO SUM UP
To put things into perspective, all cyber security companies require three main components in order to succeed in the industry: a strong team that works on the assets of clients, products and solutions offered, and clients to whom they cater. Without an able team, supporting such important industry sectors and protecting sensitive data would be cumbersome.