What Makes Magento The Ideal Platform For E-commerce
Magento was created by Zend Framework and launched by Varien in 2008. It’s an open-source platform with PHP built-in for building eCommerce sites.
Magento was one of the top three migrated-to platforms in 2020, with over 20% of users migrating to Magento.
The following is a summary of the top features and benefits of Magento, which make it the best solution for all enterprises.
Magento is an SEO-friendly platform that aids e-businesses in improving product page rankings.
The SEO features are as follows:
- URLs that are easy to find
- XML sitemaps have been improved.
- For deleting duplicate content, use the canonical tag.
- Product, category, and content pages have meta titles and descriptions.
- Navigation with layers
- Internal links with a WYSIWYG H1 tag that can be customized
Magento comes with a plethora of high-quality add-ons. You can use these extensions to add Magento at any moment.
Magento has a variety of extensions that can be classified as follows:
• Site administration
• Customer experience
More than 78 percent of individuals would rather use an app than a mobile website to access a store.
Magento has been a strong supporter of the Progressive Web App concept since its inception by Google. Magento assists existing store owners in converting their storefronts to a Progressive Web App (PWA).
This cuts down on the time and money it takes to create an app for your store. It also improves the speed of your website.
Magento also includes options like up-sell and cross-sell that encourage customers to place additional orders.
The Automatic Related Products addon has up-sell and cross-sells functions. On the searched-product information page and shopping cart page, it automatically links to cross-sell and up-sell products with the main product.
These two methods are effective because:
- Increase the average order quantity
- For best results, use AI suggestions.
- Increase the number of high-margin products you sell.
- With strong analytics, you can keep track of the numbers.
- Linking cross-sell and up-sell products should be completely automated.
- Magento also has a coupon option that encourages users to spend more money on your site.
One of the best e-commerce platforms is Magento. It allows online store owners to construct and design a user-friendly and optimized e-commerce website.
It’s the greatest since it provides a wide range of SEO features and flexibility, allowing you to personalize your online store to meet your specific requirements. It also provides capabilities that provide them a competitive edge in the market, such as inventory management, multitasking, online transactions, and coupon management.